High Speed Paint Stripping
This is a new patented technology that removes paint from ANY type of metal and Non-Ferro part with a typical cleaning cycle of just 5 minutes.
The FluidStripper removes the paint thoroughly and very quickly.
How it Works
The parts to be cleaned are placed in a loading basket and immersed in the cleaning vessel filled with an alcohol-based FluidStripper liquid. The temperature inside the vessel does not exceed 270°C, so there is no problem cleaning temperature-sensitive parts such as aluminium and other non-Ferro parts coated with paint.
The FluidStripper removes the paint thoroughly and very quickly – a typical cleaning cycle is just 5 minutes. It is environmentally friendly and does not contain any hazardous ingredients.
The parts are completely clean and degreased; no additional after-treatment is required. The parts can be repainted immediately.Once saturated with paint, the FluidStripper liquid can be recovered by distillation.
Lightening fixtures show after 5 mnutes in the FluidStripper
Aluminium Wheel, result shown 7 minutes cleaning in the FluidStripper
Licence plate clean after just 2 minutes in the FluidStripper
- Extremely fast (typical cleaning cycle of 5 minutes)
- High capacity; suitable for serial cleaning of a great number of parts
- Cleaning temperature below 270°C: no deformation of parts, no loss of physical properties
- Environmentally friendly process
- Suitable for cleaning all types of metal and non-Ferro parts (including Aluminium, Zinc, Copper)
- Suitable for stripping of all types of paint
- Low operating and disposal costs
Interested? We would be happy to perform tests for you!